6-Nights Costa Rica
6 nights from $3709 per person
Supplier: Adventures by Disney®
San Jose (C.R.)
The sophisticated capital of Costa Rica, San Jose, has been endowed with a vibrant street life as well as a refined cultural life. You'll see contemporary structures of glass and steel, as well as colonial, Victorian, and classical architecture, exotic birds, giant butterflies, and picturesque scenery. Costa Rica offers some of the world's most thrilling sights to those who seek a new adventure.
The small village of Tortuguero (translated as "Region of Turtles") lies on the northeastern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, approximately 50 miles north of the principal Port of Limon. The village is comprised of a variety of cultures: Hispanic, Miskito Indian (Nicaragua), and Afro-Caribbean. Both Spanish and Creole English are spoken. The region surrounding Tortuguero is called the Tortuguero Plain, which is a vast low lying area of little topographic relief still covered by a large expanse of tropical rainforest.
Here you can drive to the very edge of a volcanic crater, hike through the heart of a mountain jungle and explore a cherished rainforest in the same day. The Guanacaste region is a beach lover's paradise with its unforgettable white sand beaches and remarkable salt and pepper shores. Costa Rica has become a mecca for travelers seeking to immerse themselves in the beauty and peacefulness of nature. With more of its land protected in natural parks, biological preserves and wildlife sanctuaries than any other nation on earth, excursions are a must.
Arenal, in Costa Rica, is the site of one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
On almost a daily basis, red-hot rocks crash down its steep slopes and volcanic grumbles produce huge ash columns above the crater.
In addition to the volcano, the area features exciting attractions such as, rafting, hot springs, pristine beaches, and rainforest expeditions.
Valid Travel Dates
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- VIP access and private events
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Family activities and special thrills just for kids
- Transportation within your vacation, including an internal flight
- Luggage service and more
- Tortuguero National Park Explore ancient forests by boat and search for exotic animals including mischievous monkeys, beautiful birds and giant sloths
- Pineapple Plantation Tour Learn to live off the land at a real working plantation! Discover Costa Rica's spirit of environmental respect and meet the people who live and work the earth every day
- Zip Lining in Arenal National Park Zip line through treetops and soar across the sky above the rainforest canopy. Our guides help make this the thrill of a lifetime
- Tenorio River White Water Rafting Enjoy a rafting adventure down roaring rapids and gushing waters on the Tenorio River (Class II - Class III) as you glide past a forest full of exotic creatures
- Private Catamaran Excursion Cruise along the exotic Guanacaste coastline of Costa Rica's Gold Coast on this private tour. Drop anchor for some fun and frolicking on the white sand beaches or take a plunge and experience some idyllic snorkeling locations
Please note that pricing and departure dates for this itinerary have been updated since the distribution of the February 2014 issue of Travel Redefined.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
1000 Chestnut Street, Suite 200
Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
802 Shoney Drive, Suite A
Huntsville, AL 35801
(205) 380-5500 or (256) 880-6300
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.