7-night Venice, the Adriatic, and Greece Cruise
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
Viking Inclusive Value:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- Multiple dining venues including alternative restaurant dining
- 24-hour room service, specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Top-rated spa and state-of-the-art fitness center access
- Self-service launderette with iron/ironing board
- All port taxes and fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with purchase of Viking Air
- Included features valued at over $200 per person, per day
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
802 Shoney Drive, Suite A
Huntsville, AL 35801
(205) 380-5500 or (256) 880-6300